Thanks for all the lovely comments. If I could get away with painting all red paintings, I might just never try any other color! Love it, love it, love it!!!
I don't think I have any Asian in my blood, but you never know...I very often look at a painting that I've done, and think to myself that it looks like it came from the far east.
The glow and vibrancy of this work is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessica. Red is my favorite!!
ReplyDeleteI just love your reds...I am a red person so I am partial to anything red/orange...but your reds are always vibrant!
ReplyDeleteHi Cynthia
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the lovely comments. If I could get away with painting all red paintings, I might just never try any other color! Love it, love it, love it!!!
I love the intense reds in this painting. It reminds me of an antique Chinese lacquered finish on a special box or piece of furniture.
ReplyDeleteFabulous!
Thanks Kim,
ReplyDeleteI don't think I have any Asian in my blood, but you never know...I very often look at a painting that I've done, and think to myself that it looks like it came from the far east.