I like this piece, its has an asian feel. I hope you don't mind or feel it is a hassel but I have decided to tag you. I have noticed you are one of the few abstract artists on daly painters. I'm a daily painter too... If you don't know about tagging its simple I tag seven blogs and then theyeach inturn have to tag seven blogs.
Each person tagged has to write a post where they tell seven things about themselves of which some of the things perhaps no one knows.
Then they list the seven blogs they chose and say a few words about each and give the blog address.
Hopefully this will generate some interest and it will continue until folks just don't tag anyone.
I like this piece, its has an asian feel. I hope you don't mind or feel it is a hassel but I have decided to tag you. I have noticed you are one of the few abstract artists on daly painters. I'm a daily painter too... If you don't know about tagging its simple I tag seven blogs and then theyeach inturn have to tag seven blogs.
ReplyDeleteEach person tagged has to write a post where they tell seven things about themselves of which some of the things perhaps no one knows.
Then they list the seven blogs they chose and say a few words about each and give the blog address.
Hopefully this will generate some interest and it will continue until folks just don't tag anyone.
OK ...so, your tagged.