I have left a comment on a post beneath, but I just wanted to say that this is a gorgeous piece. Love the red/blue combination. I am also a fan of texture and stong colour :) Kim Davies.
Hi Nancy, this is wonderful, I don't paint abstracts but love your work, and of course I will follow your blog. Glad to have foud it. If you agree I can put a link to yours in my blog
This is a winner for sure...wow,,,I know you would love to hear all the sound effects here!! This is a VERY moving piece for me. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Would you ship to Germany???
I have left a comment on a post beneath, but I just wanted to say that this is a gorgeous piece. Love the red/blue combination. I am also a fan of texture and stong colour :)
ReplyDeleteKim Davies.
Hi Kim,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comments. I appreciate it. I hope to visit your country someday and go scuba diving.
Hi Nancy,
ReplyDeletethis is wonderful, I don't paint abstracts but love your work, and of course I will follow your blog.
Glad to have foud it. If you agree I can put a link to yours in my blog
Thanks Fernando,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found my blog too. It's nice to hear from you. Of course you can link...thanks
This is a winner for sure...wow,,,I know you would love to hear all the sound effects here!! This is a VERY moving piece for me. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteWould you ship to Germany???